Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Doesn't it make you go "awww"?
Monday, May 16, 2011
Congratulation to swfamilygirl, winner of this adorable Amigurumi Whale giveaway contest!
Thank you for everyone for entering! It's been a fun contest for me, and I hope you have enjoyed it too.
Didn't win but still interested in something in HomemadeZen? Enter coupon code "Giveaway15" for 15% off anything in my etsy store. Hurry, this discount will end in May 31!
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Do you know that cats played an instrumental role in the Abottabad raid that resulted in Osama Bin Laden's death? Smarter, stealthier, and more agile than dogs, the cats in this top-secret Covert Anti-Terrorism Stealth (CATS) program gathered intelligence by appearing as cute adorable kittens. But just like Shrek's Puss n' Boots, they mean business!
What to find out more about these amazing cats? Head on over to this photo gallery and check them out in action!
Monday, May 9, 2011
By popular vote, the winner will get this adorable amigurumi whale (Value at $13.50 USD). Isn't he so cute?
There are many chances to win. Only one is required. But the more you enter, the more likely you are to win! Good luck!
Entry #1 (required):
Ways to get additional entries:
Leave a comment on this blog post after you did any of the following:
- Check out our Etsy store www.homemadezen.etsy.com and comment in this blog post which item is your favorite.
- Post a link on Facebook to all your friends and family, and fans (if you have a business page) letting them know about this giveaway. Make sure to @HomemadeZen when you post the facebook link.
- Post pictures of our crocheted cuties being being played with or amigurumi that you created with our patterns on the Facebook page. One entry per photo, up to 3 additional entries.
- Refer your friends to "like" Homemadezen on Facebook. One entry for each fan...up to 10 fans. Your friends MUST post a comment to this blog post letting us know "Such-and-such referred us".
- Follow and Tweet us! Simply @HomemadeZen with something like, "We just entered the Amigurumi Giveaway with @HomemadeZen! http://www.homemadezenshop.com". Up to THREE entry, for up to three tweets. Come back to this blog post and leave a comment with your twitter username letting us know you have tweeted.
- Blog about this giveaway. Come back here and leave a comment with the link.
~ All entries will be pooled together and the winner will be picked using Random.org
~ The name of the lucky winner will be announced on Monday May 16!
Other updates 5/10/11:
I received accusations that I am copying another person's giveaway post. I have not intentionally copy anyone's giveaway, and my sincere apology to the offended individual. I updated this post to a different "look" but did not change the contest rules.
Good luck to everyone entering the contest!
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Do you like these photos too?
Monday, May 2, 2011
It's May already, feels like time has flew by!
In April, HomemadeZen has hit 500 sales! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I'm so thankful for everyone's support and making this possible!
As a way to say thanks, HomemadeZen will be having an amigurumi giveaway! Let me know what amigurumi you'd like to see in the giveaway, and next week I'll post the details of the giveaway! Are you excited? I know I am!
This month I'll be restocking my etsy shop with these cute Owl Wristlet in different colors, and I'll be posting some cute Candy Corns amigurumi collection set and crochet patterns. I'm also working on another band-new amigurumi, so stay tune for an upcoming sneak peek!
What are you planning to do in May? Sound off here!